Edition: 1 Pack
- Fillable Baby Teether - You decide what goes inside your baby’s teether! Flexible slits in silicone teether allow flow of baby’s treat and keeps contents contained for less mess. Fill your baby’s teetherpop with purees, water, breastmilk, homemade smoothies and juices or baby’s.
- Baby Food Feeder - Perfect teethers for toddlers, teetherpop allows little ones to try their first foods independently! Simply fill with baby’s first purées, such as all-natural Plum Organics. Also, great in place of, or conjunction to refillable baby purée pouches! For more flow, thin the mixture with water as needed.
- Freezable Teethers - Freeze for an added treat. The silicone teether’s flexible slits allow flow of baby’s thawing treat as they teethe. Soft silicone shields baby’s sensitive gums. Our unique chilled teething treat makes little ones happy, from baby’s first teeth to molars! teetherpop is a great substitute for teething popsicle molds and a creative option for breastmilk freezer storage containers.
- USA-Made Teethers for Babies - teetherpop baby teethers are thoughtfully made in the USA from US-sourced, medical grade materials. Our silicone teether is BPA free, PVC free, Latex free and Phthalate free. You no longer need to worry about what’s in your baby’s teething ring. Plus, teetherpop teethers are dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
- For Ages 6+ Months - teethers for babies 6-12 months & teethers for toddlers 12-24 months, teetherpop is the perfect go-to for all teething babies and toddlers. It’s the trending alternative to a fruit teether or baby fruit teether, and a pleasing less messy substitute to traditional popsicles for toddlers, too!
Details: Teetherpop’s patented design makes teething soothing & fun! From quick and easy baby’s first purees, water or breastmilk, to homemade smoothies & juices, you decide what goes into your baby’s teether!
teetherpop is a safe, less-mess alternative to traditional teething pops, a creative option for storing breast milk & a super simple snacking solution for on-the-go! teetherpop is thoughtfully made in Ashland, Ohio from medical grade materials and is free from BPA, PVC, phthalate and latex!
How It works:
Step 1: Fill to the indicator line with baby’s favorite drink or puree
Step 2: Fold handle downward to snap secure. Your baby’s teether is ready to enjoy, or freeze for an added soothing treat
Step 3: To freeze place protective cap over silicone teether to keep clean
Step 4: Once chilled run under warm water to remove cap and reveal silicone teether.
Step 5: Flexible slits in silicone teether allow babies to enjoy their thawing drink as they teethe but keeps contents contained for less mess.
*teetherpop is intended to be used with silicone, please do not attempt to remove silicone teether once frozen.
1. How is teetherpop packaged?
teetherpop is now sourcing greener packaging for online orders! Similar to our clamshell retail packaging, our online zipper bags and card inserts are 100% recyclable, but less materials = less waste!
2. How much liquid does teetherpop hold?
Each teetherpop holds 1/8 cup of liquid. When filling, you might want to consider premeasuring out batches.
3. Do you have any tips when adding smoothies or purees?
Use finely blended smoothies and purées. For better flow, filter with a fine mesh sieve. Add half water when freezing.
4. Is teetherpop messy?
Since the liquid is contained, teetherpop is less messy than traditional popsicles and food teethers.
5. How do I clean my teetherpop?
teetherpop can be washed by hand with soap and water and is also top rack dishwashers safe.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.0 x 1.1 inches