Color: Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Clear
- OraMD Dr Bass Natural Toothbrush: Soft Bristle Toothbrush, Biodegradable Toothbrush, Sensitive Gums Toothbrush, Sensitive Teeth Toothbrush, Best Toothbrush for Gum Disease, Periodontitis Toothbrush
- WHAT IT IS: The OraMD toothbrush is a natural toothbrush developed by Dr. Charles C. Bass, a medical doctor and dean of Tulane University School of Medicine. He spent 20 of his life researching and developing the optimal oral hygiene method. His legacy is a revolutionary designed toothbrush and brushing technique. When Dr. Bass died at 100 years of age he had all his teeth. The body of the OraMD toothbrush is made of a polypropionate substance which is biodegradable.
- WHY IT’S SO SAFE: The soft nylon bristle is rounded at the top and not cut across the top like other toothbrushes. This prevents scratching, puncturing, and tearing of the gum tissue and scraping of the tooth enamel when vigorously brushing. This toothbrush will not harm the soft gum tissue or push it away from the roots. You may experience slight bleeding for the first couple days as the OraMD toothbrush and brushing technique penetrates and cleans the gingival crevices.
- WHY IT WORKS SO WELL: The OraMD toothbrush has 3 rows of bristles, 6 tufts to a row, evenly spaced. This toothbrush design allows the bristles to enter the gum line crevice to remove foreign particles, bacteria, plaque thereby reducing cavities and preventing gum infection. The bristle length is 13/32 of an inch long and .007 inches in diameter. This allows the bristle to bend effectively and penetrate deeper into the pits, grooves, depressions and narrow spaces on and in between the teeth.
- USES: The OraMD Dr Bass natural toothbrush is a soft bristle toothbrush and a biodegradable toothbrush (except for bristles). If you are searching for a sensitive gums toothbrush or a sensitive teeth toothbrush, then the OraMD toothbrush is a very good choice. It is probably the best toothbrush for gum disease and is considered a periodontitis toothbrush. The unique design and brushing technique attacks gum problems at the source.
Details: Dr. Bass devoted 20 years of his life to developing this revolutionary toothbrush and brushing technique after being diagnosed with periodontal disease. Directions Hold the OraMD Toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to your teeth and brush in a short, circular motion with the bristles penetrating the gum line as you brush. Apply firm but light pressure. This gentle sweeping action along the gum line will dislodge the soft material containing foreign particles, bacteria and plaque thereby reducing cavities and preventing gum infection. Brush the outer surfaces, the inside surfaces, and the chewing surfaces. You may experience slight bleeding for the first couple days as the OraMD toothbrush and brushing technique penetrates and cleans the gingival crevices. We recommend using OraMD as your powerful toothpaste and mouthwash alternative.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.0 x 3.0 inches