Brand: Oral Essentials
- New Brand Name, Same Product you love: Oral Essentials has decided to rebrand their name and packaging to Lumineux Oral Essentials. The product's standards and ingredients have been kept exactly the same.
- ProBalance Technology - Synergistic blend that combines essential oils, 21 potent sea minerals, and soothing aloe vera to harmonize the mouth's natural ecosystem and defeat bad breath at it's source
- Salt+Aloe+Xylitol - Contains 21 ancient therapeutic sea minerals credited with cleansing and detoxifying the mouth, combined with therapeutic essential oils to create a medically developed and clinically tested formula
- Made in the USA - This product is manufactured in the USA in an FDA state-of-the-art facility, and tested for efficacy, safety, and purity. All Oral Essentials products are certified Non-Toxic by strict EU standards.
- Clinically Tested- Third Party Independent University Laboratory testing to ensure high performance results, and unparalleled delivery of beneficial ingredients against the leading brands in every category.
Publisher: Oral Essentials (Beauty)
Release Date: 09-02-2017
Details: Oral Essentials Original formula for bad breath is just what you'd expect; the ultimate weapon for fresh breath! Our Original formula was the brainchild of 2 forward thinking dentists who wanted a more natural solution to oral care that still yielded powerful results and tasted great. This revolutionary product was the first of its kinds, combining Dead Sea salt with French essential oils, organic aloe vera and xylitol to uplift your oral care routine without any harsh chemicals, dyes or preservatives. Our mouthwash is created in small batches in California, and pasteurized double the average required time to ensure freshness without using artificial ingredients. This process makes it the ONLY double pasteurized mouthwash on the US market. We also stayed away from alcohol, which is a drying agent and known toxin, artificial dyes, which stain teeth, and other common ingredients like formaldehyde, saccharine, and sucralose, which all have many studies and articles written on them as being possibly harmful. Oral Essentials' Founder and Chief Scientific officer both found these hazardous ingredients to be unnecessary, and so took this much needed step back towards the basics. Dead Sea salt is the most potent salt in the world, with dozens of minerals and the lowest concentration of sodium in any salt, and so it is the key ingredient in all of our formulas. This ancient remedy combined with the freshening power of essential oils, the calming effect of aloe vera, and xylitol, a sugar substitute that may reduce the risk of dental cavities, made Oral Essentials the new gold standard in oral care. We are so confident in our products that we back all of them with a 30 day money back guarantee. Try it today and see for yourself!
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches