- Fast relief from dryness without side effects.
- Naturally Stimulates One’s Own Saliva flow up to 400% and lasts up to 4 hours.
- Free of sugar and saccharin, highly effective dose of XYLITOL (1 gram) in each piece.
- Restores salivary function & reduces free radicals, Clinically Tested Formula (US Patents: 8287923 & 8920854).
- Antioxidants 1 piece of gum = 1 cup of green tea. Spearmint flavor, freshens breath.
Details: Fresh spearmint flavored dry mouth green tea gum that brings about a sudden burst of saliva. Clinically proven to increase saliva up to 400% and restore salivary function with a neutral pH. MighTeaFlow was developed by experts at the Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University in collaboration with healthcare professionals nationwide. The patented formula utilizes ground-breaking green tea technology to naturally increase saliva production and relieve mouth dryness. . Publications such as “A Phase II clinical trial of a natural formulation containing teas catechins for xerostomia” from Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology present clinical data that shows levels of restorative gland function and production of one’s own saliva. Did you know that chewing one piece of MighTeaFlow gum provides the same antioxidant benefits as drinking one cup of green tea? It’s true! For those who don’t like the natural green tea bitterness or taste, the spearmint flavored gum is a great alternative! These beneficial green tea antioxidants are combined with xylitol and botanical extracts to naturally stimulate saliva flow. The gum is free of sugar, saccharin, and glucose making it safe for diabetics. A neutral pH helps protect against tooth decay and enamel erosion. Xylitol, the preferred natural sweetener, aids in promoting good oral health.