Brand: enCore Laboratory
Color: Dual Layer
- 4 DIFFERENT GUARDS TO CHOOSE FROM - for different degrees of bruxism, enCore offers 4 different types of mouth guards to best protect your teeth (see our catalog in images above). 1: Hard 2: Soft 3: Dual layer (hard/soft hybrid) 4: Daytime Hard
- CUSTOM FIT - our mouth guards are designed and fabricated specifically to fit your mouth.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - buy direct from a dental lab and save hundreds when compared to an equivalent guard sold elsewhere
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - we'll cover all shipping costs to adjust as necessary until your mouth guard is 100% perfect! enCore is a professional dental laboratory with over 20 years of experience manufacturing dental appliances
- FDA APPROVED - all materials from the US and Germany; BPA and Latex Free
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: enCore Lab
Details: Bruxism is excessive teeth grinding or jaw clenching that affects up to one out of every three people. Common symptoms of bruxism include hypersensitive teeth, aching jaw muscles, headaches, neck pain, permanent tooth wear/damage, and damage to dental restorations. For patients with bruxism, enCore's custom mouth guard can reduce the symptoms while also protecting your teeth.
SAVE A TRIP TO THE DENTIST AND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS - all you have to do is take your own dental impression with the kit we send to you. Return your dental impression along with your completed order return form designating the desired mouth guard. We will then manufacture your mouth guard so that it is custom-fitted to your mouth!
All customers will receive:
1. Sealed easy take-at-home impression kit.
2. Prepaid envelope to return your impression along with your order form
3. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Once we receive your impression, our team of expert dental technicians will fabricate your custom mouth guard.
You'll receive within 1-2 weeks:
1. Your custom mouth guard
2. Ventilated case
3. Complementary sample of cleaning tabs to help keep your mouth guard refreshed.
enCore Laboratory is a professional dental laboratory with over 20 years of experience manufacturing dental appliances. For additional information, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 7.9 x 2.2 inches