- [LONG-TERM PREVENTION AND MAINTENANCE]: Do you ever wonder why some of us continue to get cavities despite meticulous oral hygiene, whereas others who rarely brush and floss do not? The risk of cavities varies from person to person and is based on dietary habits, hygiene (brushing and flossing), saliva flow, and the oral environment.
- [PROTECT YOUR SMILE]: CariFree CTx3 Citrus Rinse contains 0.05% sodium fluoride, which helps prevent tooth decay and white spots. Evidence shows that fluoride strengthens your teeth and aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- [NEUTRALIZE pH] Studies suggest that tooth decay is a function of low pH. Prolonged periods of low (acidic) pH in your mouth provide a perfect environment for cavity-causing bacteria to grow. Maintaining an elevated or neutral pH balance helps to keep your tooth enamel and biofilm healthy. CariFree CTx3 Rinse is alcohol-free and contains patented pH+ technology to elevate the pH in your mouth, keeping it balanced. U.S. Patent No. 9,427,384 & 10,143,633.
- [FORMULATED WITH XYLITOL]: CTx3 Rinse contains 25% xylitol! Xylitol is a naturally occurring, sweet-tasting ingredient found in many types of plants. Oral microbes cannot use xylitol for energy. Because of this, xylitol may prevent bacteria from consuming sugars and producing acids that cause decay. Research shows that regular use of xylitol-rich products may reduce your risk of dental cavities.
- [DENTIST-RECOMMENDED MOUTHWASH] Maintaining proper dental hygiene and cavity prevention is essential to a happy and healthy smile! The dentist recommended CTx3 Rinse fluoride mouthwash actively works to prevent cavities, freshen breath, and create a balanced oral environment.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: CTx3 Rinse is one of CariFree's most popular products due to the great taste and fresh feeling after use. This clinically tested formula contains cavity-fighting fluoride, xylitol, and an elevated pH to help neutralize the decay-causing acid. Recommended for patients with decay, low saliva flow/poor saliva, destructive/acidic diet, bad breath (halitosis), sensitivity, dry mouth and medication-induced xerostomia. Dentist Recommended for: Ages 6+. Gluten-Free
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 2.5 x 2.4 inches