Abreva® Docosanol Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment
Abreva® Cream is the only nonprescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten the amount of time it takes to get rid of your cold sore or fever blister. Its unique formulation uses the active ingredient Docosanol to heal and relieve. Abreva® can help get rid of your cold sore in as soon as just a few days, when used as directed and at the first sign.
Abreva® Helps Relieve Cold Sores and Fever Blisters
- Healing cream for treating cold sores and fever blisters on the face or lips
- Shortens the duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching symptoms
- Delivers best results when treated at the first tingle
- Penetrates deep into the skin to the source of the spreading virus
- Contains 2 grams of cream
Abreva® Cold Sore Pump is a portable and convenient pump.
Treats cold sore/fever blisters on the face or lips at hoe, at work, or on the go. It shortens healing time and duration of symptoms no matter where you are.
Abreva® works by quickly penetrating deep into the skin and the source of the virus. Once inside, Abreva® blocks the virus and provides protection for the healthy skin cells. When used at the first sign of an outbreak, Abreva® can heal a cold sore in just a few days.